Berberine Complex 90 caps
A plant extract from a group of shrubs called Berberis, Berberine has been used for many years, and is gaining traction in the medical field due to its many benefits and near pharmaceutical drug effectiveness.
Benefits may include:
– Reduced blood sugar levels
– Assistance with / in weight loss and management
– Assistance in lowering cholesterol and may reduce risks of heart disease
– Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
– Reduced fat build up on the liver
– Reduced blood pressure
– Assistance with Diabetes
– Anti-aging effect on skin
– Help for women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
– Increased ability to metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins
– Contribution to tissue formation (Vit B6)
– Contribution to normal red blood cell formation
An ancient panacea with a modern twist!
Berberine has an ancient history of use in traditional Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern medicine. On its own it is an amazing product for lowering blood glucose levels and improving cholesterol levels but it is poorly absorbed by the body. Our Sally-Ann Creed® Berberine Complex has been developed with this in mind, and contains:
– A powerful Probiotic blend built into the recipe that supports the gut microbiome;
– Chromium, which assists with blood glucose levels;
– Several B Vitamins – notably B1, B6 and B12. These vitamins may help to control homocysteine levels and prevent anaemia; and
– Milk Thistle that assists the bioavailability of Berberine by acting as an inhibitor of the transporter that limits absorption.
Each capsule contains:
Berberine HCI 500mg
*Probiotic Blend 100mg
Vitamin B1 12.50mg
Vitamin B6 12.50mg
Vitamin B12 12.50mg
Milk thistle, herba (Silybum marianum) 20.00mg
*Probiotic Blend (lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifodobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lacttis)
Dosage and directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day, after food
Not suitable for children
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool, dry place at or below 25°C
Protect from direct light
Warnings and special precautions:
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Contact your doctor or healthcare professional immediately if this applies to you.
Safety in pregnancy has not yet been established. Consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking any supplementation when pregnant or breastfeeding.
If Milk Thistle is taken in combination with this medication it has the potential to raise the level of the drug, causing unpleasant or even dangerous side effects. Milk Thistle may mimic the effects of estrogen and should not be used in combination.
Chromium should be used with caution with anti-diabetes medication, as it could increase the risk for hypoglycemia. Chromium can decrease the absorption of levothyroxine (used to treat hypothyroidism).
Do not use with pre-diagnosed kidney, liver or gallstone complaints.
Seek professional advice before using long term.
Many medications are processed by liver enzymes, therefore consult a medical practitioner before using the supplement in combination with other medications.
Free from: Gluten, dairy, soya and sugar. Not suitable for Vegans
This product is Halaal and Kosher friendly